Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Truth Unspoken by a Broken-Heart..
(dedicated to all the heart-breakers in the universe..)

I cry not because you left me but because,
You think we can never be together..

I cry not because I miss you but because,
I miss the person you were..

I cry not because my dreams are shattered but because,
the pieces of those broken dreams pierce my heart and it hurts..

I cry not because I am alone but because,
now nobody is there to share my loneliness..

I cry not because you are smiling but because,
I couldn't give you the smiles I always wanted to give..

I cry not because I wont be able to see or hear you but because,
your face and voice keeps coming back to my mind..

I cry not because you don't care for me now but because,
Nobody else cares for me like you did..

I cry not because you don't receive my calls anymore but because,
I miss the kisses and love you used to shower over phone..

I cry not because you don't love me now but because,
I can never love anybody like I loved you..

Still I smile with my misty-eyes, not because the tragic tale ended but..
Because it made you happy..
-charu

1 comment:

Deepti said...

Good work Charu

Keep updating your blog

All the Best

:)

Deepti